Forex robots for MetaTrader 4 in MetaTrader Market – Forex trading strategies and trading robots for MetaTrader > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Forex robots for MetaTrader 4 in MetaTrader Market – Forex trading str…

페이지 정보

작성자 Novella 댓글 0건 조회 136회 작성일 23-01-28 15:53

본문

Trading Robots for MetaTrader 4.
Expert Advisors are able to analyze quotes of financial instruments using special Forex strategies. Test free and paid Expert Advisors to automate your trading and make it more profitable.
ONLY 3 COPIES OUT OF 10 LEFT AT $399! After that, the price will be raised to $499. IMPORTANT! Contact me immediately after the purchase to get instructions and Manual Guide to set up EA. Some Features: - Trend trading, only follow trend to reduce DD - News filter to stop EA before high impact news - Smart time filter to avoid unexpected falling, rising, gap. - Scalping mode to stop EA in some cases . CAUTION: News Filter can not back testing. This will cause back testing results to be ina.
Hi, all. This is my new Expert - Golden Oscar. The EA works only on very popular instrument Gold (XAUUSD). It shows stable trading during last 10 years. EA doesn't use dangerous technologies like martingale, grid. There is stable takeprofit and stoploss. The Expert is very simple to use. You don't need optimization for it, it has been already done for you. You just set EA on the chart and all. App works 24/5. Settings of EA are very simple. Even newbe can understand it. The Advice, start trad.
price will be increased today at 21:00 UTC Time - next price 599$ . The price will be increased until it reaches the final price. Please contact us after purchase so that we can give you the necessary Set Files and invite you to our VIP group . N9T is an innovative Night-Scalping EA. The main strategy is from PROscalper supplemented by TrendFollowerSR and DailyBreakouts with several additional filters. The EA does not use grid , martingale or other dangerous strategies . Fixed.
Entry Points Pro EA for MT4 and MT5 Immediately after the purchase, contact me via private messages on this website for instructions and a very powerful bonus! The Entry Points Pro expert advisor was created on the basis of the legendary Entry Points Pro indicator , which received more than 450 positive reviews on the MQL5 exchange and was on the 1st position among thousands of other indicators for more than a year! Here is a video on how the trading advisor works in MT4 and MT5 terminals, wat.
Darwin SWING Launch price 999 USD , future price 1490 USD DESCRIPTIONS: -- To understand how it works, come read the blog (This EA reflects my philosophy of forex trading. If you like the way I look at it, then you will like my EA. Take the time to do it! (Forex is not a race): https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/745790 -- To see the past performance here are the links of the signals Live and demo signals: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/tradedeal/seller EXPLANATION: After t.
Temporary sale for $329. Next price 399$ MT5 version You can watch the trading of the Expert Advisor in real time: Monitoring1 AutoMM = 0.03 Monitoring 2 AutoMM = 0.02 Monitoring 3 AutoMM = 0.03 Monitoring 4 AutoMM = 0.02 Currency Pair Presets and Test Results: Presets and Test Results Quick Manual: Manual Breakouts Master is a fully functional automated system that uses a time-tested strategy for breaking out of important price levels, adapted to modern conditions. Thi.
North East Way EA it is a fully automated "pullback" trading system, which is especially effective in trading on popular "pullback" currency pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDCAD. The system uses the main patterns of the Forex market in trading – the return of the price after a sharp movement in any direction. Timeframe: M15 Base currency pairs: AUDNZD, NZDCAD, AUDCAD Additional currency pairs: EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, GBPCAD, EURCAD. LIVE Signals: North East Way NEW2000 Fast_Way FastWay.
ONLY 3 COPIES OUT OF 10 LEFT AT $399! After that, the price will be raised to $499. IMPORTANT! Contact me immediately after the purchase to get instructions and Manual Guide to set up EA. The results of back testing Advanced AI Scalper in MT4 will not reflect the full capabilities of the EA. Because MT4 only allows back testing 1 currency pair at a time but this is one chart set up - trade all major pairs. Don't just back testing only 1 pair, you must test all pairs AUDCAD, AUDNZD,NZDCAD,EURAUD.
ONLY 3 COPIES OUT OF 10 LEFT AT $349! After that, the price will be raised to $399. IMPORTANT! Contact me immediately after the purchase to get instructions and Manual Guide to set up EA. The results of back testing Advanced AI Price Action in MT4 will not reflect the full capabilities of the EA. Because MT4 only allows back testing 1 currency pair at a time but this is one chart set up. EA will trade 4 pairs: EURJPY,EURAUD,GBPAUD,GBPCAD - LIVE SIGNAL: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1602795.
EA has a live track record with many months of stable trading with low drawdown : Best Pairs (default settings) High-risk performance Only 5 copies of the EA left at $1499! Next price --> $1799 Night Hunter Pro is the advanced scalping system which utilizes smart entry/exit algorithms with sophisticated filtering methods to identify only the safest entry points during calm periods of the market. This system is focused on a long-term stable growth . It is a professional tool developed.
Launch promo: Only 3 left at 299$ Final price: 990$ SWINGY is a swing system, based on the breakouts of support and resistance levels. It's a well known strategy that has been traded for decades on all types of markets. Currently, the system is already optimized for 12 currency pairs: EURUSD;GBPUSD;USDJPY;AUDJPY;AUDUSD;EURAUD;EURCAD;EURGBP;EURJPY;GBPJPY;USDCAD;USDCHF; This is a longterm trading strategy, and is a perfect addition to any trader's portfolio. Since the average profits are highe.
Aura Black Edition is a fully automated EA designed to trade GOLD only. Expert showed stable results on XAUUSD in 2011-2020 period. No dangerous methods of money management used, no martingale, no grid or scalp. Suitable for any broker conditions. EA trained with a multilayer perceptron Neural Network (MLP) is a class of feedforward artificial neural network (ANN). The term MLP is used ambiguously, sometimes loosely to any feedforward ANN, sometimes strictly to refer to networks composed of mult.
Scalping trading system is created in accordance with the principle of movement to the average value of the price Such systems allow you to quickly increase your account balance Index Scalper PRO is suitable for beginners and experienced traders NOTE: The results of trading on a demo and live account may differ from one broker to another. The profit received in the past does not guarantee this in the future Fast VPS and a low spread broker is mandatory: to find out click here Monitoring re.
Live signal 1 Live signal 2 MT5 version is here GoodMorningEA is an advanced night trading system that uses smart algorithms to make the safest entry when markets are at their quietest. It uses dynamic take-profit based on the market state at the time of entry, and has a variety of exit modes. GoodMorningEA does not use Martin, does not use a grid, and has a strict rules-based trading method, opening only one order at a time and placing stops on each trade. Note: as with almost all night sc.
Golden Coup EA is the most efficient EA on the market. I spent a lot of time and effort to make this software sophisticated with possibilities of high potential returns while keeping the drawdown below 20%. The algorithms of the robot provide investors of any level of training with an investment opportunity that is both safe and aggressive. Golden Coup EA imitating the work of the brain, capable of learning and adapting to changing conditions and predicting situations. When applied to trading i.
EA has live track record s with low drawdown: Live signal - Best Pairs Live signal - All Pairs Only 7 copies of the EA out of 10 left at $899! Next price --> $999 Evening Scalper Pro is the state-of-the-art mean-reversion trading system that operates during the American trading session. It's very different from most other scalping systems, since it uses a unique trading logic on cross pairs that have a strong mean-reverting tendency with high profit targets. EA enters the market with marke.
PRADO is a safe expert advisor that trades pending orders, stop loss and take profit are set immediately, a multifunctional trailing stop works. Starting from version 7.0, the EA has 4 trading strategies. Thanks to the work of 4 strategies at the same time, a smoother profitability graph is obtained for any market behavior. PRADO does not use: grids, averaging, increasing the volume of orders and other dangerous tricks. Minimum deposit 100$ . Intraday trading from trend levels. The in.
MORE THAN 4 YEARS OF LIVE TRADE RESULTS ALREADY -> https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/413850 NEW PROMO: ONLY 1 COPY LEFT 249$ PRICE AFTER PROMO: 599$ New: choose 1 EA as bonus! (limited to 2 trade accounts) !! READ SETUP GUIDE BEFORE RUNNING THE EA !! -> https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/705899 Live results: - high risk -> https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/413850 - high risk B -> https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1014766 - low risk -> https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/701905 Advanced.
. Current price - $349 will be increased to $499 soon, so if you want to get a discounted price this is your last chance . Huckster is an absolute breakthrough in Forex Algo Trading. It has been trained on EURUSD and on all of the EUR minor pairs (EURGBP, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURCHF, EURNZD, EURCAD) so all together it trades 7 different currency pairs. As an Artificial Intelligence type of robot, the trades it opens are as close as possible to the ones which would be open by an professional hum.
GOLD EAGLE is a swing strategy ideal for a flat market, which takes up to 80-90% of the time. The GOLD EAGLE EA is optimized for the XAUUSD (GOLD) pair. This is a trend scalping strategy using the TrendLine PRO indicator as an input signal. The EA opens the first order at the signal of the indicator and fixes the profit at a given level, but if the price does not reach the profit and rolls back, an additional order automatically opens averaging the level of the total profit making it closer to.
JOIN the new CHANNEL Huge Upgrade in: Conditions of entry.(The same as before plus some restrictions for even better). Added Buttons for Pause and Restart EA from chart. Added input for Pause EA based on number of positions and restart the EA based on candle of 4H chart if it is back on trend! Added input for Trail Money. Live Monitoring Telegram group here Welcome. Zig Zag Ultimate uses a top notch strategy based on Zig Zg indicator among with candle reversal patterns.
ONLY 3 COPIES OUT OF 10 LEFT AT $399! After that, the price will be raised to $499. IMPORTANT! Contact me immediately after the purchase to get instructions and Manual Guide to set up EA. Some Features: - No Martingale, No Grid, No Double Lot, No Averaging, No Dangerous strategy - Only entry 1 order, the order is always protected by Stoploss - Only pure Price Action for entry - News filter to stop EA before high impact news - Smart time filter to avoid unexpected falling, rising, gap.
At the request of the people, 5 copies are sold at the previous price (1 people left) : Next price: $ 500 An expert based on harmonic patterns For gold in time frame 5 and 15 minutes With a large number of signals Has a TP and a SL Without the use of dangerous strategies such as martingales and hedges After purchasing this expert, send me a message to join the buyer group Symbol Gold Timeframes M5 , M15 Minimum Deposit Minimum tested capital: 250$ Brokers Any broke.
EA Gold Stuff is an Expert Advisor designed specifically for trading gold. The operation is based on opening orders using the Gold Stuff indicator, thus the EA works according to the "Trend Follow" strategy, which means following the trend. Real-time results can be viewed here . Contact me immediately after the purchase to get the settings and a personal bonus! SETTINGS Open new series - on / off beginning of a new series of orders. Start lots - start lot. Trade Buy - allow the adviser to buy.
ONLY 3 COPIES OUT OF 10 LEFT AT $399! After that, the price will be raised to $499. IMPORTANT! Contact me immediately after the purchase to get instructions and Manual Guide to set up EA. Some Features: - No Martingale - No Multiplier Lot - Scalping follow trend - News filter to stop EA before high impact news - Scalping mode to stop EA in some cases . CAUTION: News Filter can not back testing. This will cause back testing results to be inaccurate, because News Filter will help EA remo.
EA Black Dragon runs on the Black Dragon indicator. The EA opens a deal by indicator color, then there is the opportunity to increase the network of orders or work with stop loss. IMPORTANT! Contact me immediately after the purchase to get instructions and a bonus! Real operation monitoring as well as my other products can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mechanic/seller Recommendations Inputs Value · Open new series – True/False – EA will open another series of.
This EA uses the Trend Wave indicator and it can identify the beginning and the end of a new wave trend movement. As an oscillator, the indicator identifies the overbought and oversold zones. It works great to catch the short term price reversals and uses a martingale strategy to close all trades in profit. Use default settings on m15 or higher time frame on any pair for more accurate trades! You need an account that allows hedging! My signals and other products can be found here Please co.
EA has a live track record with many years of stable trading with low drawdown: Live performance MT5 version can be found here Only 5 copies out of 10 available at $899! Next price --> $999 Waka Waka is the advanced grid system which already works on real accounts for years. Instead of fitting the system to reflect historical data (like most people do) it was designed to exploit existing market inefficiencies. Therefore it is not a simple "hit and miss" system which only survives by usin.
ONLY 4 COPIES OUT OF 10 LEFT AT $399! After that, the price will be raised to $499. If you treasured this article so you would like to receive more info about dedicated server price i implore you to visit the web-page. IMPORTANT! Contact me immediately after the purchase to get instructions and Manual Guide to set up EA. CAUTION: You can not back testing with News Filter and multicurrency EA on MQL4. Especially with this EA, because this EA will have 2 strategies based on the difference between currency pairs price to decide entry and exit points. I'm the only one who can, it is necessary to put the news integrated and have so.
Darwin EVOLUTION promotion !! 1490 USD to 990 USD Limited time (Offer valid up to arrival of the next update, do not waste time ) . You can not make Backtest of this EA, because MT4 does not handle the simultaneous multi-pairs. Darwin needs the 28 pairs for the calculation of the indicators !! Descriptions: - To understand the operation, come and read the blog (this EA reflects my philosophy of forex trading . If you like my way to see things, then you will like my EA. Take the.
Limited Offer -50%. The next price is $749. The final price of the adviser is $ 2000 Live signal: https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/bayburinmarat/seller Correct GMT setting: https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/743531 Waiting Night is a professional advisor with an innovative approach to night scalping. Price Action + author's indicator + unique position tracking make the adviser unique and flexible in customization: You can adapt the Expert Advisor to your preferences: adjust the risk levels or.
Description : Fidelity EA is an Expert Advisor for trading on all Forex pairs and all timeframe. EA is powered with specific trend detection algorithms. The algorithm is fully smart and automatic. So the use and setup of EA is very simple and there is no need to have deep knowledge about the market. Monitoring Signals : Some samples of trades by the EA : https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1595009 Growing the EA : The EA will be updated and supported always. New features will be added later.
Automatic trading advisor, which implements a medium-term trading strategy based on the theory of wave movement of the market Advisor does not use martingale, grid, averaging, scalping The advisor is based on the application of wave analysis to historical data and the search for waves predicting the price movement in the future. Using a longer period of time repeating patterns are searched for. Using a smaller period, approximation and interpolation of nodal points and refinement of patterns is.
Gold Plus is a fully automated Expert Advisor designed for XAUUSD trading. It is based on cluster analysis of machine learning and genetic algorithms. The Expert Advisor contains a self-adaptive market algorithm that uses price action patterns and standard trading indicators. The entry and exit logic works only when a bar closes. It filters market noise, greatly speeds up optimization, avoids stop-loss hunting and ensures correct operation at any broker with a reasonable spread. The Expert Adv.
ATOMIC DOESN'T EAT, DOESN'T SMOKE AND DOESN'T SLEEP. As you may already know, an Expert Advisor opens and closes trades automatically. Throughout the day, without rest. Without getting tired. Atomic has been designed to do this with GOLD. Works on more symbols? Probably yes, but let's focus on GOLD for now. What else? To use Atomic you will need to find a broker that offers low spreads and high leverage. I use ICMarkets SC. This is very important if you want to earn money. How much should.
I am glad to welcome you on the page of my product - I am its author Vasily Strukov. The EA is simple and convenient to use - just attach it with the default settings on eurusd gbpusd nzdusd audusd m5. For best results, it is recommended to cancel the direction of trade on the EA panel on the chart - "trade buy" (green color on the panel will mean that the EA is allowed to buy, red that is prohibited) or "trade sell" (similarly). For choosing the direction of the trend I use Gold Stuff indica.
The Market Reversal EA is powered by the indicator of the same name ( available here ) and trades based on market structure shifts. The EA will by default take a trade every time a market reversal alert is sent by the indicator and will trade those alerts based on the conditions and filters you set in the EA settings. It draws support rectangles as price moves in it's current trend direction and trades when price reverses sharply and signals a market structure shift or a re-test of the reversal.
* Upgraded version 1.5 has optimized the USDJPY currency pair. Now, you can use this EA with EURUSD and USDJPY. Excellence Code is a fully automated trading EA for the forex market. In this first release, the EA is specially designed for EURUSD. Other currency pairs will be optimized in the next upgraded versions. EA's unique trading strategy has high accuracy and win rate. Real Signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1564669 The price of 97 USD is only available for 3 purchases . Th en th.
ONLY 3 COPIES OUT OF 10 LEFT AT $299! After that, the price will be raised to $399. Warning: I only sell EA's through MQL5.com. If someone contacts you saying it is me trying to sell you something, they are a Scammer. Block and report them as spam. If you purchase this EA anywhere besides MQL5 it is a Fake version that will not work like the real version and you will never receive updates or support. - LIVE SIGNAL: Trade GOLD only: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1442324 IMPORTANT! Contact me.
Batman Midnight Hunter is a fully automatic smart night scalping system that has proven itself on real accounts. It doesn’t adjust the system to use history data (as most creators do), the EA is developed to use the existing market inefficiency. So it’s not a simple hit-and-miss system, it is a fully adapted smart system for night scalping, using real market mechanics to its advantage in order to make a profit. The EA uses fixed Stop Loss and Take Profit. The EA is workds with any broker and sup.
. Current price - $349 will be increased to $499 soon, so if you want to get a discounted price this is your last chance . Purveyor is an AI Expert Advisor based on a Neural Network specifically designed to trade 3 major USD currency pairs – USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY. Unlike our previous products, this one has a floating SL and TP making it more adaptable to current market conditions. Purveyor trades on H1 time frame and potentially on H4 as well which can be turned on or off.
Description for EA Magic Sand Price on promotion 110$ for 2 Days Left 3 copy in 350$ Next Price 450$ STANDARD ACCOUNT Standard account can be use Minimum 200 USD TF H1 Use with news filter (ENABLE) Gold TF M15 500usd use with news filter and timing + pause trading during news (for setfile please dm me after purcahse) CENT ACCOUNT The EA is simple and convenient to use - just attach it with the default settings on EURUSD,
Anger Conquers Fear by Thomas Shelby IMPORTANT! Contact me immediately after purchase to receive setup instructions! The first 25 users a gift! Price now - 1 99$ next price will be 499$ EA Thomas is a unique trading algorithm that includes 5 trading advisors at the same time. The Expert Advisor simultaneously analyzes 5 entry points on different timeframes, depending on the level of risk, chooses one of the 5 to open in the market. The EA features allow you to choose which trading strat.
In January 2010, two unknowns started in the world of trading. They both had the same money, the same experience, and the same investment knowledge. A year later, the two met at a trading forum. They talked about their experiences in the investment world and shared their results: The difference was not very big, one had made some money, while the other had lost only a little. Again, a year later, they met again. The former had continued to win. The other had lost most of his account.
SUPPLY DEMAND EA PRO is offering a new way to trade any Financial Instrument you want. It is based on MTF Supply Demand indicator with much more features that are going elevate your trading experience and skyrocket your profits. You have the posibility to place Limit & Market Orders by ONE-CLICK . The EA is going to adjust the Lotsize of any trade automatically and it is going to manage the StopLoss at half or at BreakEven. My intetion was not to create an EA that will place random trades on all.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

그누보드5
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.